Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
I wish to be tested Vote_lcap2I wish to be tested Voting_bar2I wish to be tested Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
I wish to be tested Vote_lcap2I wish to be tested Voting_bar2I wish to be tested Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

I wish to be tested

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaasko

I wish to be tested Empty
PostSubject: I wish to be tested   I wish to be tested EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Hey guys can anybody test me? Please PM me when see this cuz none is online
Back to top Go down

I wish to be tested
Page 1 of 1