Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Sasukat's Custom Cards Vote_lcap2Sasukat's Custom Cards Voting_bar2Sasukat's Custom Cards Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Sasukat's Custom Cards Vote_lcap2Sasukat's Custom Cards Voting_bar2Sasukat's Custom Cards Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Sasukat's Custom Cards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

Sasukat's Custom Cards Empty
PostSubject: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:58 am

These are the custom cards I've made. I'm very open to comments and critique on these cards. If you have any questions about them, or think one/some suck, feel free to tell me :p, just tell me why they do. Also, I'm thinking when I have enough cards in this, I may try to host a tourney with these cards, depending on feedback. With that being said, here is the first wave of them:

Summon Evader
Level 1
Wind
Winged Beast
0 ATK/0 DEF
When your opponent would Special Summon a monster, you can banish this card from your hand; negate the summon, and if you do, destroy that monster.

Notes: This hand trap exists to help tone down some of the Special Summon spam. It's designed to only stop inherent special summons, and not stuff like Monster Reborn (So basically it works like Rai-oh's negation effect). The 2 benefits it would bring from being a hand trap is it helps reduce turn 1 special summon spam, and heavy storm>Special summon spam.

Overlay Nethack
Normal Trap
When your opponent XYZ summons a monster while you control no monsters: Target that monster; gain control of it, until the end phase. During the End Phase:Banish that target

Notes: Yu-Gi-Oh is a game about comebacks, and as such this is made as a comeback card. It is set up so you don't get to use the XYZ monster in almost every situation, and it's just used for protection. Since you need to control no monsters, it's less consistent and can't be used to stop them from coming back. It also means they had the option to just direct attack with the materials before XYZ summoning.

Rescue Fox
Level 4
Earth
Beast
300 ATK/100 DEF
You can tribute this card and target 2 of your banished level 4 or lower monsters; Special Summon those targets. They are destroyed during the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon for the rest of the turn after you activate this effect.

Notes:You know when you have monsters that don't want to be banished, but they end up there? Well Rescue Cat is here to actually rescue your cards. He doesn't want to enable a lot of of special summon spam though, so you can't special summon after he does his rescuing job. Plus he destroys them in the end phase. This can however be used to your advantage, if you wanted them back in the grave in the first place

Colnap, Beast of the Ice Barrier
Level 7
Synchro
1 Ice Barrier Tuner monster + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters
Water
Beast
2400 ATK/1300 DEF
Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a monster effect is activated on your opponent's side of the field: You can discard 1 card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that monster.

Notes:It's disappointing that Ice Barriers have like no synchros left. I hoped to fix that by giving them this. It helps against effects, which is one of the things the lockdown variant has a trouble against. It also discards as a cost, meaning if you run Atlantean monsters you can use their effects after you discard them.

All cards:

It's a secret:

Last edited by Sasukat on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:01 am

Ummmmm, And you called W nebula broke....
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:03 am

What're you saying is more broke than nebula? None of these cards can +a bajilion. In fact of all these 4, only Rescue Cat isn't a - in card advantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:13 am

Rescue cat can be so abused.... And rescue cat is more broke than nebula
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:54 am

Rescue cat makes you stop SS and they are killed at EP. Imo its not OP its only good to have a good attack as you can't xyz summon for the rest of the turn. But its awesome if you want to get some of your cards back to grave and re-use. Btw nice cards I like all the negation its great but not op cuz of restrictions
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Well, they can activate their effects, so maybe there is something. Assassin do you have any examples of cards that would be broken with Rescue Cat? As if there are enough examples/broken enough examples, I'll make it so their effects on the field are negated

And thanks for the comments you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:08 pm

I got an idea how about we make rescue cat so it doesnt negate the summon monster effects and then make rabbit at 3 (maybe 20) this banlist Razz
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Yes! I like 1 card 3 material rank 4s (Is it sad that it'd still be inconsistent? You'd need to use both rabbits, or have 1 rabbit used and get something bottomlessed or banished in some other way. If you use both rabbits, you can still only rabbit once per turn. So then you'd have one banished rabbit, other in grave. Then if you draw into the next Fox, you only have one banished target. Rescue Rabbit had no part of why I put the no special summoning condition. It was mostly because Fox would, ironically enough, be looped with Macro. And I prefer the no spec thing over just one Fox eff per turn, as it's more balanced that way
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:47 pm

(If we can't double post in this section with new updates, we should be able to. And if that's the case that we can't, I'm sorry for this.)

There are a lot of themes in the game of Yu-gi-oh, but one that hasn't seen much action is Aliens. The Aliens may have been forgotten, but they've just been plotting their invasion. Now, it's their time to strike, by joining the decks of anyone brave enough to try to control their out of this world powers, and strong enough to not be controlled by the Aliens

Alien Hivemaster
Level 6
Dark
Reptile
2200 ATK/1200 DEF
When this card is Normal Summoned: Place 1 A-Counter on this card for each "Alien" monster on the field. Once per turn you can target 1 monster on the field with A-Counters and one other monster on the field; Remove 1 A-Counter from the first target and Place 1 A-Counter on the second target. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

Notes: One of the problems Alien monsters have is an inability to bring A-Counters onto the field. Alien Hivemaster plans to fix that, by bringing a whole set of A-counters with him on summon. He will always bring at least 1, and will bring one more for every other Alien monster on either side of the field. But that's not all this Hivemaster is capable of. It can also once per turn move an A-counter from one monster on the field to another. You can use this for many uses, such as weakening the monster to be able to destroy it by battle, or to do more damage, or even to set up for other card effects such as Mysterious Triangle or Alien Mold (A card that will be covered in more detail in a later post). With its many uses, this is one monster you'll want to include in an Alien deck.

Alien Spread
Normal Spell
Target 1 face-up "Alien" monster you control and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; Place 1 A-Counter on those targets

Notes: Going along with the previous idea of putting A-counters on the field, Alien Spread lets you put 2 of them across monsters on the field. It not only helps by just being a spell card, and so being quick to get it, but it's great for combos too. You can use this card with Alien Hivemaster to put 2 A-Counters on one monster of your choice instead of splitting them up. In fact, with this one card and Hivemaster on the field, you can make Alien Mold 1000 ATK stronger in battle than it was before. You can also use this while you control a alien monster and Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar to destroy one card on the field. A last thing you can do is use the 2 A-counters to sumon Alien Overlord, and put even more Counters. Even better, Overlord is a lvl 6 which will be important to Aliens. There is no end to the combos Aliens can do with A-Counters on the field, and Alien Spread is a good way to put those out.

Alien Virus
Level 6
Light
Reptile
2000 ATK/1100 DEF
You can Tribute any number of "Alien" monsters for the Tribute Summon of this card. When this card is Tribute Summoned, place 1 A-counter on each face-up monster your opponent controls for each "Alien" monster you Tributed. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

Notes:I hear you like A-counters, so here is a way to get a lot of them onto the field at once. You can go for a big play with this, or even just set up for later. You can rack up the counters, then go for a big push by using this and one of Alien Mother, Alien Overlord, or Alien Hivemaster to make Aliens' biggest new toy, a true monster. The true force of this Alien invasion will be revealed in the next article, which will focus on this monstrosity.
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:11 pm

i feel hivemaster should be a light type instead of a dark type
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:30 am

Mind if I ask why? As if I do I'm switching their attributes. As i made one for each attribute. I can see them switching though, I picked attributes before virus had a name
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:42 am

lol nvm i mixed them up with worms i really need some sleep XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasukat's Custom Cards   Sasukat's Custom Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasukat's Custom Cards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Dragon Duel Academy :: Creation Zone-
Jump to: