Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
The Kat needs better titles Vote_lcap2The Kat needs better titles Voting_bar2The Kat needs better titles Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
The Kat needs better titles Vote_lcap2The Kat needs better titles Voting_bar2The Kat needs better titles Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

The Kat needs better titles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

The Kat needs better titles Empty
PostSubject: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:38 pm

So umm, I'm in Blue-Eyes white. That's good and all, but there's still a dorm above me. That's not acceptable, so I'd like to challenge the head admins to get to Blue!
Back to top Go down
BENIHEME-CRIMSON PRINCESS

PostSubject: Re: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:36 pm

goood luck man Very Happy !!!
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Luke
Prietess

PostSubject: Re: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Good luck and congrats being the first person posting of the challenge
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Congratz on 1/3 victory bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:21 pm

nice win man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luke
Prietess

PostSubject: Re: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Lol good start
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 am

XD Well I want to go last. So Hero. You are up.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:48 am

Damn lol I wanted to go last too. Oh well if I see him first I will have to end this early Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:21 pm

https://i.imgur.com/9KsAPNJ.png y'gotta stop hiding behind people Assassin, there's no one else left
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:22 pm

I may have lost lol. Anyway good luck on getting to top dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kat needs better titles   The Kat needs better titles Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kat needs better titles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Dragon Duel Academy :: Tournaments & Contests :: Shadow Duels Contests & Competitions-
Jump to: