Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Want to be tested Vote_lcap2Want to be tested Voting_bar2Want to be tested Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Want to be tested Vote_lcap2Want to be tested Voting_bar2Want to be tested Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Want to be tested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigPimpin12

BigPimpin12

Want to be tested Empty
PostSubject: Want to be tested   Want to be tested EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:38 pm

New guy here, want to be tested for a dorm, hit me up
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

Want to be tested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to be tested   Want to be tested EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Hey welcome to CDDA, the main tester Sasukat will find you when he is online on DN. if you want you can add him "Sasukat" and ask him on dn for acedemy dorm test
Back to top Go down

Want to be tested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to be tested   Want to be tested EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:52 pm

We can test.
Back to top Go down

Want to be tested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to be tested   Want to be tested EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Feel free to contact any of us for your test. Except dark sage96.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

Want to be tested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to be tested   Want to be tested EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Tut tut Assasin, shouldnt be double posting like that. I know your connections shaky atm but when its stable ask or any other admin (white glow) for a test
Back to top Go down

Want to be tested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to be tested   Want to be tested EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Eh, get over it Razz It's not technically double posting seeing as double posting is "Posting two of the exact same posts ; usually occuring when one double-clicks.
Back to top Go down
energyjunkie138

energyjunkie138

Want to be tested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to be tested   Want to be tested EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:54 am

i would like to be tested im usually on duel net in the morning
Back to top Go down

Want to be tested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to be tested   Want to be tested EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:57 pm

It would be better for you to make a new topic for this. I would be glad to test you, my name on DN is ! slayer !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want to be tested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to be tested   Want to be tested Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to be tested
Page 1 of 1