Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  Vote_lcap2Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  Voting_bar2Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  Vote_lcap2Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  Voting_bar2Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluff Fluff

Fluff Fluff

Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  Empty
PostSubject: Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?    Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:23 am

https://i.imgur.com/rXS2p7f.png

3 Dewdark of the ice barrier
3 cryomancer of the ice barrier
2 blizzed, defender of the ice barrier
2 penguin soldier
3 testudo erat numen
3 prior of the ice barrier

1 dark hole
2 moray of greed
1 salvage
3 aqua jet
1 surface
2 terraforming
2 MST
2 level limit area B
3 medallion of the ice barrier
3 wetlands

1 compulsory evacuation device
2 magic cylinder
1 royal decree

It may not look like much, but I've managed to get some decent duels out of this thing. It's more so for fun (like every deck I own anymore) but I have managed to get some nice combos in. The star of the deck I'd say is dewdark for the fact that his 1200 attack + 1200 from wetlands is 2400 direct attack then add an aqua jet and thats nearly half an OTK. I never really cared for many water decks like mermails or all that overused junk and cloudians get boring with the whole stall thing so this is what I have now. Any suggestions to make the dueling for this thing go a little more smoothly? I'm open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

PostSubject: Re: Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?    Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:35 am

Dude respect the ice barriers there my main deck atm lol
Back to top Go down
Tensa Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?    Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:44 am

so noob...
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?    Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:42 am

the most powerful versions of ice barriers r the lockdowns
Back to top Go down
Fluff Fluff

Fluff Fluff

PostSubject: Re: Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?    Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Tensa you got it right on the dot with noob deck lol. I wasn't looking so much for a pure ice barrier or lockdown version of the deck but I more so wanted to focus it around wetlands, hence the huge amount of level 2 and lower. Between the level limit and cryomancer acting like gravity bind it sets up a good combination. Throw in a royal decree or two to stop your opponents mirror force/dimensional prisons and it's pretty set. I never intended it to be a master piece but at least I have fun dueling with it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?    Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice barrier? Who the hell duels with those?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Dragon Duel Academy :: Decks :: Deck Disscusions-
Jump to: