Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
editing of rubric,  Vote_lcap2editing of rubric,  Voting_bar2editing of rubric,  Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
editing of rubric,  Vote_lcap2editing of rubric,  Voting_bar2editing of rubric,  Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

editing of rubric,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dark sage96

dark sage96

editing of rubric,  Empty
PostSubject: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:09 am

keep everthing the same but add 2 sections ,
Manner: 1-5
Rules 1-15 how well they know ruleings
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:35 am

I agree about the ruling. The manners (attitude) I tried to add a while ago but we agreed that it was better a comment than a score as you can be a complete jerk but be the best duelist.
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:38 am

yeah but we want to promote good atttitude towards members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:45 am

Wait, this is what you wanted? We have already discussed this and agreed that anything not dueling related be put into the comments section. The dorms are meant to be a place for multiple members of a skill level, not member that behave the same way.
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:00 am

we never had this conversation, and ruleings is skill related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:01 am

Yeah, I had rulings and sasukat shot that idea down. By "we" I meant myself, BLS, and Hero.
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:02 am

me n sasukat had this convo he agrees with ruleings should be an a part of the rubric
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:07 am

I had it n there and his response "It barely even comes up" so I took it out.
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:13 am

yeah until our duel it was all ruleing aguments lol
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:15 am

bro i had to book a moon my just summoned monarch to dodge bottomless and something that would negate its eff , because it would resolve fd. plays like that were the whole duel
Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 am

I agree with Sage at a point. A ruling test is needed. But Alltdute is not that needed.
Back to top Go down
https://cdda.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:07 am

I agree as well, I had it on the form but Sasukat didn't agree with it. He is the head of testing and as so I do not want to change the testing rubric without acknowledging him first.
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:12 am

Meow

I still think I prefer it with just putting it in with player skill and overall performance, and taking off points from there based on rulings.

Last edited by Sasukat on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why the hell can't I colors? :()
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:15 am

As I said, The rubric stays as is. Solved, Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: editing of rubric,    editing of rubric,  Empty

Back to top Go down

editing of rubric,
Page 1 of 1