Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Raspberyl's Room Vote_lcap2Raspberyl's Room Voting_bar2Raspberyl's Room Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Raspberyl's Room Vote_lcap2Raspberyl's Room Voting_bar2Raspberyl's Room Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Raspberyl's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaspberylChan~
Tester
RaspberylChan~

Raspberyl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Raspberyl's Room   Raspberyl's Room EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:21 pm

In The Dorms There Is Always A Dorm That Is Never Looked At By The Principal Considering She Is The Most Servicial And Most Organized Student Ever. Every Time Somebody Goes Into Her Room Its Hard To Leave Considering The Charm The Student There Causes And She Is Always Helping People Out Since She Considers Herself The #1 Delinquent Of The Netherworld. (Wich In Human World Would Be Considered An Honor Student In The Netherworld Its Backwards) So If You Ever Enter Her Dorm Room Be Ready To Bring A Bag Cuz You Will Not Leave Whiout Being Full Of Stuff To Carry And You Wont Leave With A Empty Stomach Considering She Cooks Wonderfully And Loves To Cook For Everybody No Matter Who It Is She Will Help ,And Thats RaspberylChan's Room The #1 Delinquent In The Netherworld "Hey Why You Saying Stuff About Me 0.0" Oh Sorry Looks Like She Saw Me Talking To You All Bout Her Forgot When She Gets Mad Shes Preety Evil So Ill Be On My Way Bye. " Come Here You DEVIL Ill Send You To The Other World, Oh Sorry About That He Just Pesters Me Far To Much, Anything You Need Raspberyl Is At Your Service Or You Can Call Me By My 2 Nicknames Raspberry Or Beryl Wichever You Like Nice To Meet Cha"

Last edited by RaspberylChan~ on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

Raspberyl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberyl's Room   Raspberyl's Room EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:58 pm

dam thats some typing lol
Back to top Go down

Raspberyl's Room
Page 1 of 1