Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Add more regions. Vote_lcap2Add more regions. Voting_bar2Add more regions. Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Add more regions. Vote_lcap2Add more regions. Voting_bar2Add more regions. Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Add more regions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSoul

DarkSoul

Add more regions. Empty
PostSubject: Add more regions.   Add more regions. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:33 am

Hi all,

I live in Australia and did not see the Australian flag as a flag to choose from when I created an account. I chose the UK flag as it resembles the Australian flag kinda.

I would like it if the Australian flag was available to choose from as well.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shadowrealmacademy.forumotion.com/
Goosey

Goosey

Add more regions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add more regions.   Add more regions. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:23 pm

lol same i want the daam ireland flag
Back to top Go down
7371587bt

Add more regions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add more regions.   Add more regions. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:03 pm

I am from Curacao...wheres my flag bro
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

Add more regions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add more regions.   Add more regions. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:25 pm

i am from trinidad where my flag at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Add more regions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add more regions.   Add more regions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Add more regions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Dragon Duel Academy :: Main Board :: Suggestions & Feedbacks-
Jump to: