Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
what do u all think of my dragunities?? Vote_lcap2what do u all think of my dragunities?? Voting_bar2what do u all think of my dragunities?? Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
what do u all think of my dragunities?? Vote_lcap2what do u all think of my dragunities?? Voting_bar2what do u all think of my dragunities?? Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

what do u all think of my dragunities??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazingSoulLiborator

what do u all think of my dragunities?? Empty
PostSubject: what do u all think of my dragunities??   what do u all think of my dragunities?? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:55 pm

https://i.imgur.com/M6UGID0.png

I don't know how to make the pic
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: what do u all think of my dragunities??   what do u all think of my dragunities?? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Looks good, standard build. I run assault star dragunities. If you need help with them then ask my any time. For normal dragunities, Aang is your man
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: what do u all think of my dragunities??   what do u all think of my dragunities?? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:26 pm

where r the lv 8 synchros
Back to top Go down
King
Administrator
King

PostSubject: Re: what do u all think of my dragunities??   what do u all think of my dragunities?? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:13 am

Aang is the mastermind in Dragunities.
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: what do u all think of my dragunities??   what do u all think of my dragunities?? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:29 am

lol that means i have two experts of dragunitys in my team
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: what do u all think of my dragunities??   what do u all think of my dragunities?? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:56 am

Sarco is mandatory in temp dragunities, it's basically a search then +1 in 2 turns. Lance is really really realllyyy useful because it saves dux from fiendish,bth,tt, etc. Since dux is pretty much the main card, u want to protect him. Why would you run call in a deck that needs a normal summon to get started, this is a 3 mst format anyway so it won't even last. Maxx c / veiler make almost any deck competitive so you should consider those if you plan on playing seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do u all think of my dragunities??   what do u all think of my dragunities?? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do u all think of my dragunities??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Dragon Duel Academy :: Decks :: Deck Profiles-
Jump to: