Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Shadow duel practice Vote_lcap2Shadow duel practice Voting_bar2Shadow duel practice Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Shadow duel practice Vote_lcap2Shadow duel practice Voting_bar2Shadow duel practice Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Shadow duel practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro107

Pyro107

Shadow duel practice Empty
PostSubject: Shadow duel practice   Shadow duel practice EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:43 pm

starting this weekend ima gonna find people in my dorm (chaos purple) or lower to duel if you clean me up i won't shadow duel but if you're easy or at equal skill (no matter what the duel takes long) you'll eventually be called out for shadow duel after we duel each other to an extent where we know the moves that will happen or is happening if you want to challenge me go ahead and post below you'll be first to see if you're not too good otherwise Axel will be my first opponent
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

Shadow duel practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow duel practice   Shadow duel practice EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:41 pm

what about me
Back to top Go down

Shadow duel practice
Page 1 of 1