Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Fluff Fluff's Test results Vote_lcap2Fluff Fluff's Test results Voting_bar2Fluff Fluff's Test results Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Fluff Fluff's Test results Vote_lcap2Fluff Fluff's Test results Voting_bar2Fluff Fluff's Test results Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Fluff Fluff's Test results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

Fluff Fluff's Test results Empty
PostSubject: Fluff Fluff's Test results   Fluff Fluff's Test results EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:39 am

(This is considerably more lazy than most of my tests. I just wasn't feelin' it today when it came to writing)

Name of Tester : Sasukat
Name of Testee : Fluff Fluff
Deck of Tester : Hunders
Deck of Testee: Battlin' Boxers

Overall skill 1-10 : 8/10 (Was actually quite good)
Deck Build 1-10 : 8/10 (I've always quite liked battlin' boxers, and this deck showed a lot of why, since they can be really good.)
Result of match (+2 for each win, -2 for each loss) : -4
Originality 1-5 : 3.5 (Battlin' boxers aren't seen much, but beyond a couple of techs there wasn't much to set it apart from other battlin' boxer decks)
Siding 1-5 : 3 (Siding in Wisel is actually a pretty cool plan for this deck. Though I don't understand it too much, since I hadn't even used any synchros or tuners in duel 1.)
Overall Performance 1-25 : 18/25 (Overall Fluff did really good, but it wasn't enough to beat the Hunders. Still did good enough however to reach chaos dragon purple.)

Side Notes :

Score: 36.5
Dorm Placement: Chaos Dragon Purple
Back to top Go down
Fluff Fluff

Fluff Fluff

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff's Test results   Fluff Fluff's Test results EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:10 am

At least this keeps me improving my dueling every time I do this lol. 3rd week in a row and no white dorm </3
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff's Test results   Fluff Fluff's Test results EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Gratz fluff and dw keep trying and you will be a white
Back to top Go down
Fluff Fluff

Fluff Fluff

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff's Test results   Fluff Fluff's Test results EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:04 pm

The dorm doesn't mean anything of worth to me but at least its a goal that keeps this hobby of mine progressing lol
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff's Test results   Fluff Fluff's Test results EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Yeah I know what you mean
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff's Test results   Fluff Fluff's Test results EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:48 pm

lol well rewelcome to purple also sasukat siding in wisel isn't always just for synchros ive won with meklords before without ever stealing a synchro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff's Test results   Fluff Fluff's Test results Empty

Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff's Test results
Page 1 of 1