Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
The Storm Kat's Den Vote_lcap2The Storm Kat's Den Voting_bar2The Storm Kat's Den Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
The Storm Kat's Den Vote_lcap2The Storm Kat's Den Voting_bar2The Storm Kat's Den Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

The Storm Kat's Den

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

The Storm Kat's Den Empty
PostSubject: The Storm Kat's Den   The Storm Kat's Den EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Greetings. The name's Sasukat, and I am the head tester of this fine academy. I'm here to test people and assign them to their dorms, but I'm also here to have a good time. I like to help people, so if you need help with anything or have any questions, ask away.

Update: This letter has appeared in the mail.

Dear whoever is looking for me.

I am currently on a vacation. I will back in about a week, and as such I will not be on until then. As such all testing duties will need to be left to the *coughvastlyinferiorcough* admins to test. In seriousness though, they should be able to fill in for me in my abscence. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

-Your head tester
Sasukat

Last edited by Sasukat on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Kat's Den   The Storm Kat's Den EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:03 pm

You definitely do have a way with words.
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Kat's Den   The Storm Kat's Den EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 am

Why thank you :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Kat's Den   The Storm Kat's Den EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:14 pm

You're very welcome. :d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Kat's Den   The Storm Kat's Den Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storm Kat's Den
Page 1 of 1