Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
(Emperor)Muh1's Test results Vote_lcap2(Emperor)Muh1's Test results Voting_bar2(Emperor)Muh1's Test results Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
(Emperor)Muh1's Test results Vote_lcap2(Emperor)Muh1's Test results Voting_bar2(Emperor)Muh1's Test results Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

(Emperor)Muh1's Test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

(Emperor)Muh1's Test results Empty
PostSubject: (Emperor)Muh1's Test results   (Emperor)Muh1's Test results EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:10 pm

V.s Scraps

Some pretty cool techs like photon thrasher and reborn tengu. And oh shoot Star Eater wut
It was a really good duel 1, and I honestly thought I was done for for a while, luckily dark hole saves the day.
Appurently I always pick the right number for reasoning. 2/2. Though it never helps me anyway.
>Light-imprisoning mirror.
You're a douche :p
Oh christ I misplayed so hard. Tried to judgment scrap dragon, accidentally used torrential. then i judgmented next one, but it still gets eff anyway Sad
>Game 3
>Queen Dragun Djinn
Oh shit why oh god best tech

In closing, it was a really good match, I went 2-1. But it was really close, especially that game 3.

Name of Tester : Sasukat
Name of Testee : (Emperor)Muh1
Deck of Tester : Muka Muka FTK Hunders
Deck of Testee: Scraps

Overall skill 1-10 : 9 (I was actually really surprised I won, he played really well)
Deck Build 1-10 : 10 (Those techs man....those techs)
Result of match (+5 for each win, -5 for each loss) : -5
Originality 1-5 : 5 (Like seriously. Those techs.)
Siding 1-3 : 3 (I don't want to say why, I don't want to give others ideas :p)
Overall Performance 1-20 : 18

Total - 40/58.
Dorm Placement: Chaos Purple Dorm
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: (Emperor)Muh1's Test results   (Emperor)Muh1's Test results EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:20 pm

glad u liked the duels my only regrets was dn screwing me over first round with 3 goblins first turn and 2 tengus first turn 3rd round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Emperor)Muh1's Test results   (Emperor)Muh1's Test results EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Haha dat Muka Muka OTK be mighty pro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Emperor)Muh1's Test results   (Emperor)Muh1's Test results Empty

Back to top Go down

(Emperor)Muh1's Test results
Page 1 of 1