Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Ojabox Deck List Vote_lcap2Ojabox Deck List Voting_bar2Ojabox Deck List Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Ojabox Deck List Vote_lcap2Ojabox Deck List Voting_bar2Ojabox Deck List Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Ojabox Deck List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freaky Axel

Freaky Axel

Ojabox Deck List Empty
PostSubject: Ojabox Deck List   Ojabox Deck List EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Ojabox Deck List Bch1Fcy

Here is my Ojabox deck, you can suggest cards that can help the deck synergy and speed.

My main concern is about the trap as I might take them out!

What do you guys thinks?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

Ojabox Deck List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojabox Deck List   Ojabox Deck List EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Can you post a URL please instead of screenshot cuz its really hard to see the cards
Back to top Go down
Freaky Axel

Freaky Axel

Ojabox Deck List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojabox Deck List   Ojabox Deck List EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

Ojabox Deck List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojabox Deck List   Ojabox Deck List EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Thanks. I usually run 3 of each ojama normals so I can use ojama red and rescue rabbit and tour guides. Other than that I would add 2 mst to side deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ojabox Deck List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojabox Deck List   Ojabox Deck List Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojabox Deck List
Page 1 of 1