Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
shi-yo room of greatness and horror Vote_lcap2shi-yo room of greatness and horror Voting_bar2shi-yo room of greatness and horror Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
shi-yo room of greatness and horror Vote_lcap2shi-yo room of greatness and horror Voting_bar2shi-yo room of greatness and horror Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

shi-yo room of greatness and horror

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiyo
Tester
Shiyo

shi-yo room of greatness and horror Empty
PostSubject: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Well this is my room in this dorm if you need anything feel free to post here, i will be posting dueling pic here of wins and lost but also, i am a fan of creepy pasta and music so i will be post my favorite music and creepy pasta i hear or find,

creepy pasta will be in spoilers so if you dont like scary stuff dont click on them.

Also feel free to post your own questions you have or music and creapy pasta here too
Back to top Go down
Shiyo
Tester
Shiyo

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:36 pm

skrillex - bangarang in my opinion last good song of skrillex
Back to top Go down
Shiyo
Tester
Shiyo

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Me love (good kush and alcohol) Lil Wayne ft. Future & Drake
Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:00 pm

ASS ASS AND TITYS
Back to top Go down
Lelou1524

Lelou1524

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Damn, weird dude.
Back to top Go down
Shiyo
Tester
Shiyo

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:57 pm

lmao whys that lelou?
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:58 am

finally somone else who likes creepypasta
Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:47 pm

*steals the weed and runs*
Back to top Go down
Shiyo
Tester
Shiyo

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 am

Lol yeah i do muh movies dont scare me so i wantted something to scare me and found creepypasta xD and this one got me when i first heard it

Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:59 am

o Mr duff bro lol
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:09 pm

tbh creepypastas dont even scare me anymore a few even make me laugh XD

one of my fav games as a kid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:53 pm

_-_ So that's what he likes... I agree with Lelou...
Back to top Go down
Shiyo
Tester
Shiyo

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:07 am

@assassin

Dont hate bro xD they are intersting sometimes, and most of the time better then fan fiction people make, everyones different lmao,

anyway another song people:

dont like that song heres a better;

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:45 am

XD to each his own. Glad you found something you liked Very Happy I respect the fact that you stand by your statements. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shiyo
Tester
Shiyo

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 am

shi-yo room of greatness and horror RIo9Ire

my lol moment cuz hes running a better build but i still win, because of a rage quit
Back to top Go down
Shiyo
Tester
Shiyo

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:45 am

shi-yo room of greatness and horror SDHT49i

rated match people always suck
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:18 pm

but then dosnt that mean if u were playing rated matches that u suck Smile

now its time to ruin some childhoods

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo room of greatness and horror   shi-yo room of greatness and horror Empty

Back to top Go down

shi-yo room of greatness and horror
Page 1 of 1