Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm Vote_lcap2Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm Voting_bar2Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm Vote_lcap2Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm Voting_bar2Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm

Go down 
+3
Sasukat
Namida
dark sage96
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:17 pm

To enter the Celestial Dragon dorm you must beat all 3 of the head admins. The head admins are : Assassin, Hero, Black Luster Soldier.
You must also be a member of the Blue eyes White dorm to do this.

Last edited by Assassin on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:00 pm

ok bring it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Your not even in the blue-eyes dorm XD
Back to top Go down
Namida
Blue-Eyes White
Namida

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Sounds like I have a new challenge to fulfill. What are the limits on Decks, for these challenges? Also, does a test, if you win it, against one of those three, also count as such a win?

Question at hand, is since I have beaten Black Luster Soldier, in my Test Match, I'm uncertain whether that would count as such a win, yes or no.
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Adding onto that I have a question. If you beat 2 and then lose to the 3rd for example, do your previous wins stay or do you need to restart and beat all 3?

Ohmygosh we can use bbcode now!
Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Conditions for entering the Celestial Dorm are shadow duels.

Your win in your test doesn't count since I was using the official test deck.

Wanna Begin journey for the Blue dorm, Sure. Make a topic in the Shadow duels section for it, I will begin moderating the forum as soon as I finish the current codings I am on.

I hope that I have answered your questions, If you still have some other questions, Please post them in this topic and I will answer it. Thank you for your activity

And it is not a strike. You just need to beat them 3 times (1 Time each), But don't ask for many challenges if they are busy.

Good Luck to both of you in entering the blue dorm.

Black Luster Soldier.
Back to top Go down
https://cdda.rpg-board.net
Namida
Blue-Eyes White
Namida

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Thanks, that clarified. I'll go make a topic, then, to get it started for myself.
Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Sure, I will leave this topic unlocked until Sasukat confirms that he has no more questions.
Back to top Go down
https://cdda.rpg-board.net
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Lol, I've got no more, s'all good :p
Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:38 pm

im a goose can i get in lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:36 am

Ok, now lets see here. To enter the dorm you have to beat all three head admins, losing to one even after you have beaten 2 means you have lost the challenge and have to start from the beginnining if you wish to challenge us again. There are NO deck restrictions for the challenger or the Head Admin.
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:01 am

r the duels matches or singles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:35 am

They are match format.
Any further questions?
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:23 am

Yeah, you guys contradict each other

"To enter the dorm you have to beat all three head admins, losing to one even after you have beaten 2 means you have lost the challenge and have to start from the beginnining if you wish to challenge us again. "

"And it is not a strike. You just need to beat them 3 times (1 Time each), But don't ask for many challenges if they are busy. "
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:18 pm

I thought it was the first one. I beat Tony yesterday and made him reset
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm   Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering the Celestial Dragon Dorm
Page 1 of 1