Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Blue Dragon Challenge Vote_lcap2Blue Dragon Challenge Voting_bar2Blue Dragon Challenge Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Blue Dragon Challenge Vote_lcap2Blue Dragon Challenge Voting_bar2Blue Dragon Challenge Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Blue Dragon Challenge

Go down 
+3
Abrefor
Hero
Kyoya
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoya

Kyoya

Blue Dragon Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Im challenging to see if i can get into the blue dorm becasue the way my name looks now is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Nice, just have to beat me, aang and assassin. Have fun. If you lose against one of them then its back to starting again. Also please don't ask for duels if they are busy. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:28 am

How would i know if their busy if i dont ask? XP
Back to top Go down
Abrefor

Abrefor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:44 am

It is simple impossible
Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:25 pm

It is super easy, Ask those admins through Chatbox, DN's PM or Skype. If they aren't busy, They will answer your challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://cdda.rpg-board.net
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:19 pm

XD THe whole point was he said dont ask if they are busy and i said how would i know if there busy if UI dont ask.
Back to top Go down
Fluff Fluff

Fluff Fluff

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:14 pm

I know i'm not in the blue eyes dorm yet, but do all 3 duels have to be on 1 day? Like say one of the mods is busy or doesn't log on that day, can I just duel them whenever they're free and it'll still count as long as I don't lose?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Duel whenever you wish, no time limit, but if you lose one you go back to starting again.
Back to top Go down
Fluff Fluff

Fluff Fluff

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:10 pm

And i'm assuming the duels are best 2 out of 3 matches, correct?
Back to top Go down
Fluff Fluff

Fluff Fluff

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Also, are we required to use the same deck for each opponent, and will you each use only one type of deck each time we face the challenge. Like say we attempt it and fail and one of you used a laval deck, will you use the same deck the next time we face that challenge?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Its 2/3 Match. Also you can use any deck you want for each opponent. Meaning that you can change deck per admin and admins can use any deck they want too.

Please try not to double post
Back to top Go down
Kira~

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:08 pm

could we be any dorm to do this challenge?
Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:27 am

lol no bro
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Kira, you must be in white dorm to do this challenge
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Hero i didnt get to duel you yet can i duel u next?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:06 am

Yeah, sorry been busy just started college. Who have you beat so far?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:51 pm

I won sorry, good try. Good Luck again in a week. The moral of the story is Hero should be the last to beat Razz

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon Challenge   Blue Dragon Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Dragon Challenge
Page 1 of 1