Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
I WANNA BLUE NAME Vote_lcap2I WANNA BLUE NAME Voting_bar2I WANNA BLUE NAME Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
I WANNA BLUE NAME Vote_lcap2I WANNA BLUE NAME Voting_bar2I WANNA BLUE NAME Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

I WANNA BLUE NAME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dark sage96

dark sage96

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:28 pm

so i wanna win stuff so i can have it lets gos
Back to top Go down

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:08 pm

XD sounds legit
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:06 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:45 pm

I think he settled for a green one.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Lol he will get a blue one with the celestial dragon dorm.
Back to top Go down

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:53 pm

lol gl
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 pm

so can i challenge someone to a shadow duel?
and what would that do
Back to top Go down

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:58 am

Hmmmm that's BLS's department.
Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:15 am

Black Luster Soldier is at your service. Please clarify your problem and explain with more details so that I can fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
https://cdda.rpg-board.net
dark sage96

dark sage96

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:19 am

i dont understand how the shadow duels work, do i just randomly challenge someone to a shadow duel. also what does a win do and what does a loss do ?
Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:24 am

Shadow duels are special kind of rules with it, You earn points with those points you can have a glow. Background Image and all of these stuff at special requests from you personally.

There is a Shadow Duel record on each profile. As a statistics for the members to look at. These profile field can't be modified except by Moderators and Administrators. So we all recommend that you have a screenshot as evidence for your victory. Or else It will be considered cancelled.

I hope that I have answered your questions. If you have any others then just ask in the same topic. Thanks in advance.

Black Luster Soldier.
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:27 am

ok how do i challenge for a shadow duel , and are you allowed to deny the challenge?
Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:29 am

Just ask members on the chat or make a topic about it. Members can't reject shadow duels unless if they are about to go or has no access to Dueling Network, Other than that, The member have to accept. Don't ask a busy Administrator, Because he will be loaded with stuff to do. Unless If he is not in the Admin-mode. At that point you can challenge him as much as you like.

Black Luster Soldier.
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:32 am

thank you for the information, this helped clear thinks up
Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:33 am

You are very welcome. Problem solved. No more posts are needed. Topic locked.

Black Luster Soldier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BLUE NAME   I WANNA BLUE NAME Empty

Back to top Go down

I WANNA BLUE NAME
Page 1 of 1