Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! Vote_lcap2Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! Voting_bar2Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! Vote_lcap2Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! Voting_bar2Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Challenges for the Celestial Dorm!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namida
Blue-Eyes White
Namida

Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! Empty
PostSubject: Challenges for the Celestial Dorm!   Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:28 pm

As official as possible, I'd like to challenge all three Head Admins, to a Match, for getting up, if I win, into the Celestial Dorm. I want to give it my best shot, and try!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenges for the Celestial Dorm!   Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Well, I happily accept your challenge. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Namida
Blue-Eyes White
Namida

PostSubject: Re: Challenges for the Celestial Dorm!   Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Took out the first one! Trust my, that sort of anti my deck, that was a hell of a hard thing to pull off. Gusto can't live against Negrovalley, so, yeah, I'm just glad I managed this.

Won 2-1.

Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! 9ZSiz9X
Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Challenges for the Celestial Dorm!   Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Confirm loss. GGs and nice "Closed Forest" , I had 2 Necrovally in hand but ohh well, Couldn't use them.

Black Luster Soldier.
Back to top Go down
https://cdda.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Challenges for the Celestial Dorm!   Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Looks like Hero is up next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenges for the Celestial Dorm!   Challenges for the Celestial Dorm! Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenges for the Celestial Dorm!
Page 1 of 1