Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  Vote_lcap2Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  Voting_bar2Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  Vote_lcap2Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  Voting_bar2Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Academy's Hero. (C.C.)

Go down 
+2
Hero
Aang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aang
Administrator

Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  Empty
PostSubject: Academy's Hero. (C.C.)    Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:58 pm

I know I am an idiot, Late and ignored the whole situation. But I think All the academy should know what did C.C. did. He saved the academy, Not me and not everyone else, With the help C.C. and the Senior Admin (Reaper Of The Cards), C.C. tracked My DN's IP address and that confirmed that Assassin was the hacker, However he didn't give in both my DN account and The founder account of this academy until C.C. talked to him and convinced (Threatened)
Assassin to give me both my DN account and the academy, So guys, I would like each and everyone of you to thank C.C. for his heroic work and for helping everyone indirectly and directly in the academy.

Blame me for being late, ignorant and idiot. Yeah, I deserve it.

However, All what I want to say is Thank you so much C.C. and we are really looking forward for your work and help with the academy.

Anyway, Time has passed, So let us all say "Thank you" to C.C

And a Special "Thank you" from me to C.C.

Sorry again for being late and ignorant. All the responsibility fall on my shoulder.

Aang.

Last edited by Aang on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cdda.rpg-board.net
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Hero. (C.C.)    Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Thanks CC for the help, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Hero. (C.C.)    Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:45 pm

what he said
Back to top Go down
Pyro107

Pyro107

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Hero. (C.C.)    Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:54 pm

wow i don't even know what assassin did...anyways thx C.C.
Back to top Go down
RaspberylChan~
Tester
RaspberylChan~

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Hero. (C.C.)    Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:41 am

Thanks On My Part As Well
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Hero. (C.C.)    Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:50 pm

thank you C.C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Hero. (C.C.)    Academy's Hero. (C.C.)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy's Hero. (C.C.)
Page 1 of 1