Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
First Tournament (Hero wins!!) Vote_lcap2First Tournament (Hero wins!!) Voting_bar2First Tournament (Hero wins!!) Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
First Tournament (Hero wins!!) Vote_lcap2First Tournament (Hero wins!!) Voting_bar2First Tournament (Hero wins!!) Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

First Tournament (Hero wins!!)

Go down 
+2
Hero
King
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First Tournament (Hero wins!!) Empty
PostSubject: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 pm

So I decided I want to host a tournament. This tournament will be based on attribute and seeing as there are 6 playable attributes I feel there should be 6 players. Once sign-ups are complete I will assign each participant an attribute, then you will have a total of 3 days to send me a screenshot of your completed deck. Here are the rules of the deck, you can ONLY HAVE 1 ATTRIBUTE in that deck (excluding extra deck). You can have only 5 cards in your extra deck, the extra deck can be whatever you choose. All the tournament matches will be match format with a screenshot of the siding screen, if the siding screen deck does not match the deck you sent me you will be disqualified and banned from the next 3 tournaments. Inactivity will result in a loss and you will be eliminated from the tournament. No archetypes allowed, you can use support from various archetypes and tech in some cards.

SIGN-UPS ARE OPEN!!!!

http://challonge.com/Attribute

Atrributes :

Sasukat : Water

King : Wind

Angel_315 : Earth

Goosey : Fire

BigPimpin12 : Dark

Flash : Light

Last edited by Assassin on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:34 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
King
Administrator
King

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Very nice. I'm in. Hopefully, since my name is "FIRE"adking, I think I'll know my attribute.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Woo, First Torny for the acedemy. I am in too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Attributes are random Very Happy lol Ok I'll update the OP
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Well it will sure SUCK for the person who gets divine, its HARD to make that deck with divine only Razz
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:09 pm

I'll join I s'pose

Are archetypes allowed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 am

Updated, and I updated the OP. No archetypes.
Back to top Go down
King
Administrator
King

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:25 am

First match against Flash. Better get ready.
Back to top Go down
Angel_315
Angel_315

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 am

I'm in, Sign Me up, don't we get to make the Decks that we Randomly get before we battle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:07 am

Yeah, after I post each members attribute then you have 3 days to send me a pic of your deck.
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:21 am

How many cards from one archetype to be considered support and not an archetype?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:34 am

7 from each archetype.
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:59 am

7 different or 7 total? I assume 7 total

And is there a limit to how little monsters you can run?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Yeah there better not be a limit lol or the guy gets divine will be dieing horribly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Sasukat wrote:

Only 7 cards from one archetype. No the deck is yours to make. you can run 0 monsters if you want... or 60 if you really want lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Sasukat wrote:

Only 7 cards from one archetype. No the deck is yours to make. you can run 0 monsters if you want... or 60 if you really want lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:15 pm

Also if you check the OP i changed it from 7 to 6. We only need one more person.
Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:48 pm

IM up for it ill use my hazy deck
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:49 pm

goosey you dont chose attribute and it seems like almost everyone is wanting to use fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Haha and only 7 cards from each archetype.
Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:00 pm

o my
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Smile Remember all of you, you have 3 days to inbox me a screenshot of the deck you're using. I also have to approve it by making sure it follows the criteria I have set.
Back to top Go down
King
Administrator
King

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Wind. WHy Wind....Not even earth? Wind archetypes don't go together!!!
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 pm

lol but Light does perfectly, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:06 pm

So far only angel and king have submitted decks. 2 more days. If I haven't received a deck within 3 days your eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament (Hero wins!!)   First Tournament (Hero wins!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Tournament (Hero wins!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next