Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
How to join a tournament. Vote_lcap2How to join a tournament. Voting_bar2How to join a tournament. Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
How to join a tournament. Vote_lcap2How to join a tournament. Voting_bar2How to join a tournament. Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

How to join a tournament.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero
Administrator
Hero

How to join a tournament. Empty
PostSubject: How to join a tournament.   How to join a tournament. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:14 pm

I decided to make this as alot of people dont know how to actually apply for a tournament(including me on my first tournament). If you want to join a tournament just simply post you would like to join on that topic. All you have to do it post something like "I am in" and if required add specific information like "fire attribute please" or "slifer please" if the tournament allows you to chose. Lastly please make sure there is space left on the tournament before applying. Thanks for reading and have fun on CDDA tournaments ^^
Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to join a tournament.   How to join a tournament. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Nice, Hero, As the Founder, I will begin posting applications and rules. I will be online for the rest pf the night. Posting and doing staff. I will need Assassin's approval as well as yours.

Black Luster Soldier.
Back to top Go down
https://cdda.rpg-board.net
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: How to join a tournament.   How to join a tournament. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Thanks. You have my approval, go ahead make this academy better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to join a tournament.   How to join a tournament. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to join a tournament.
Page 1 of 1