Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Hero Headquarter Vote_lcap2Hero Headquarter Voting_bar2Hero Headquarter Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Hero Headquarter Vote_lcap2Hero Headquarter Voting_bar2Hero Headquarter Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Hero Headquarter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero
Administrator
Hero

Hero Headquarter Empty
PostSubject: Hero Headquarter   Hero Headquarter EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Welcome to Hero Headquarters. Feel free to contact me for any questions or complains you may have. I am one of the three founders of this academy. If you need anything I am happy to help. Have fun in CDA

Last edited by Yellow Flash on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hero Headquarter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Headquarter   Hero Headquarter EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 pm

The great and powerful hero Razz
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

Hero Headquarter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Headquarter   Hero Headquarter EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down

Hero Headquarter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Headquarter   Hero Headquarter EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 am

Opinion on the new banner?
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

Hero Headquarter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Headquarter   Hero Headquarter EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:14 am

so how is it i become a teacher ?
Back to top Go down

Hero Headquarter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Headquarter   Hero Headquarter EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:35 am

Well to be a teach you have to know most rulings. I do think you should be a tournament organizer though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero Headquarter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Headquarter   Hero Headquarter Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero Headquarter
Page 1 of 1